- Prosper and Lending Club Advice for New Lenders
- Five Investment Prerequisites to P2P Lending
- My money lending experiences on Prosper
- Review of the best in peer-to-peer lending in 2007 - thanks for mentioning us!
- Prosper Vintage Curves From Private Data
- Diggin’ For Gold Around The Portfolios
- Credit crisis has given social lending a friendly pat on the back?
- Pre-Payment Pays Off: New Feature for Prosper Borrowers
Lazy Man features P2P Lending
Lazy Man and Money runs a great personal finance blog. I found his site while searching for the top Prosper blogs back in June 2007 and have been a regular reader ever since. He writes about many subjects but often covers Prosper. Today he announced the first ever carnival of peer to peer lending. Here are the featured articles: