Sample Lending Club loans (earn 7.12% to 18.36% returns)

This week nearly 100 borrowers made it through Lending Club's hoops and are now looking for funding from lenders. As PLP pointed out, most of Lending Club borrowers are eliminated in the screening process. This is because they have a FICO lower than 640, a debt to income ratio higher than 30% or a current delinquency. All the following potential borrowers meet at least those minimum requirements. Jeff and Heather who blog about peer to peer lending on My Microfinance also have a loan in this week's listing. Like at least one other person, they are trying to refinance their Prosper loan through Lending Club.

Here are the borrowers added this week and the associated interest rate offered. Sign up and login to see the full loan details and borrower's credit profile. If you are a new lender there is currently a $25 referral bonus or $50 if you invest more than $1,000. There is also an additional 5% bonus for large lenders (over $4,000) and a recent interest .5% rate increase.

wedding loan
Recently accrued charges on my credit card due to preparation for a wedding that I cannot pay off immediately. Total charges are about $3800. I ussually carry a zero balance on my credit card but the expenses of the wedding made this rather impossible. (Ring, food, dress, accessories, etc.) I will use the money to pay off my credit card to avoid the high interest rate (11%). I would like to pay off the loan in 3 years or less. I want the monthly payments to be small enough so that making the payments would not be too taxing. ($100 - $150) Would like the option to prepay the loan without penalty.
Earn 7.75% and a $25 bonus

Personal Loan
Personal loan to pay off some overdue credit card bills, etc.......
Earn 12.36% and a $25 bonus

purchase work pickup truck
This loan would purchase a small pickup truck to use for my small but growing home repair business. I believe the pickup would allow me to bid on larger jobs, be more productive and thus provide me a better opportunity at a greater monthly income. Ive never been late or missed a payment on a credit card or personal/auto loan in my life.
Earn 11.09% and a $25 bonus

High Interest Credit Consolidation
Trying to further consolidate high interest college credit cards. Already reduced net interest by roughly 10% by refinancing through improved credit opportunities, but would like to reduce further.
Earn 8.38% and a $25 bonus

Consolidating debt
I would like a loan for $1500 to consolidate debt from medical expenses and credit card.
Earn 13.30% and a $25 bonus

Debt consolidation and new baby loan
Seek loan for debt consolidation from Holiday overspending. Loan will go towards paying off credit cards and other holiday related expenses.
Earn 12.04% and a $25 bonus

Paying for Grad School
I hope to use the money to consolidate two credit cards and in doing so free up enough monthly income to make monthly tuition payments.
Earn 7.75% and a $25 bonus

Rid the budget of 'Prosper'
Former lender and borrower at Prosper.com looking to refinance OUT of Prosper.com into a more fair and equitable situation with Lending Club lenders!
Earn 10.14% and a $25 bonus

Unexpected medical expenses
I need a surgery to help end my endo pain.
Earn 12.67% and a $25 bonus

Personal Loan
I would like to borrow $7,000 to consolidate some debt into one easy monthly payment. I am also seeking some extra money to get some dental work done. Thank you, Karen Kalata
Earn 7.75% and a $25 bonus

Looking to re-fi high interest cards
I am looking to re-fi high interest credit cards at a better rate. I've implemented my own debt re-payment acceleration program with the goal of having everything paid off in 3 years, but the interest rates on these two cards will cause it to be dragged out about a year longer than that. I'm already paying more on these cards than the payment on a three year fixed loan would be, so a loan at a substantially better rate would actually lower my payments.
Earn 10.78% and a $25 bonus

Pay down higher intererest credit card
I am a father with a new child - have mortgage, want to get rid of old card instead of having this debt over my head for 15 yrs.
Earn 10.78% and a $25 bonus

Payoff credit cards 2008
I am currently paying off my credit cards but would like to pay them off faster with a lower interest rate.
Earn 11.41% and a $25 bonus

tracey loan
I would like to consolidate my credit card to one payment. I have already gave lending tree my credit cards that I would like to consoildate. I really need your help.
Earn 12.99% and a $25 bonus

Personal Loan
To pay off Rooms to go loan with a higher interest rate
Earn 10.78% and a $25 bonus

Medical + Education
I recently graduated from college, and am planning on attending graduate school soon. However, shortly after I graduated I had to have a trip to the emergency room - with no insurance. So I have a $1500 hospital bill with no way to pay it back, and it will soon be going to collections. In addition, I am planning on applying to graduate school to become a teacher, but there are several tests I need to take as well as other expenses associated with starting graduate school that I can not afford (CSET, CBEST, etc.). The first use of this loan would be to pay off my medical bill so that it does not go to collections. Second, I would use the rest to get myself on my feet and get into graduate school.
Earn 13.30% and a $25 bonus

Credit card consolidation
I am a recent college graduate seeking to consolidate three credit cards used to get through school into one fixed term loan. Once consolidated I will close the accounts and live on a cash basis so I will be debt free at the end of the loan.
Earn 12.99% and a $25 bonus

school debt
Pay off higher intrest credit card debt accrued during college.
Earn 12.04% and a $25 bonus

Loan consolidation
I would like to consolidate my credit cards and lower the interest rate.
Earn 14.88% and a $25 bonus

Parents share for son's education
DOE says pay part of son's education
Earn 9.51% and a $25 bonus

Oil & Gas Investment
I need to finance the acquisition of two oil wells which are currently in production. The payback period is expected to be less than five years, but will have positive operating cash flows. The company can pledge the investment and royalty payments as security for the loan.
Earn 9.51% and a $25 bonus

New Business
I am in the process of becoming an independent trader/investor after 15 years in the financial services industry. The main reason for this decision to try a new endeavor is that it would hopefully give me more flexibility regarding in terms of my time so that I can spend more of it with my children. Some think I may be a little crazy to give up a relatively well paying job. But I wasn't making so much much money that not spending more time w/ the family was worthwhile to me in the long-run. Anyway, I still have a plan and it does involve some risk as trading/investing is obviously not an easy thing. It's something I've always wanted to try when I was younger but I think I now it's the right time to try it. While this loan will have no impact on my decision, it will help in terms of my funding. One of the biggest obstacles to be successful in trading independently is the mental stress of having to worry about funding. This would help a bit on this front.
Earn 10.14% and a $25 bonus

College Purposes
I need some extra money to help pay for school expenses like rent and the difference that I pay to the school per semester.
Earn 11.41% and a $25 bonus

Paying Off High Interest Credit Cards
I would like to pay off my high interest credit cards with a loan from LendingClub. This way I pay less in interest and the people here benefit as well. I LOVE this concept!
Earn 12.36% and a $25 bonus

Debt Consolidation
Basically I looking for a loan to consolidate all my credit card bills into one mothly payment. Also, this way I can quickly and easily eliminate this debt so that I mey be able to free up money for investing and/or other projects that I have in mind.
Earn 14.25% and a $25 bonus

Personal Loan for Expenses
Hello, I've been an attorney for about four years now. I decided to start out on my own. However, just to take care of some start up costs and personal expenses during this process, I'm in need of a loan.
Earn 10.14% and a $25 bonus

Loan Number One
My first loan to try and get out of credit card debt.
Earn 9.83% and a $25 bonus

debt consolidation loan
I want to consolidate my credit card and loan accounts to a more manageable monthly payment. Thanks for your consideration
Earn 10.46% and a $25 bonus

Planning a wedding and honeymoon
I would like to borrow $7200 to finance a wedding and a honeymoon. I also would like to furnish our new place without using assets that I currently own.
Earn 7.43% and a $25 bonus

Dental Expense Loan
I am in urgent need of dental work that I have put off while paying off other bills(including the $8,000.00, out of pocket, I paid for my childrens dental work). I know that my dental health is an important part of my physical health, I can't put this off any longer.
Earn 8.38% and a $25 bonus

Being financially proactive
Obtained a personal loan of $5000 date of loan 3/26/07 interest rate 19.99% Time 36 months present bal $3070 Would like to pay of loan and get better interest rate
Earn 10.14% and a $25 bonus

MY Loan
Needed to pay for unforseen credit card purchases.
Earn 10.46% and a $25 bonus

Loan
Want to consolidate debt that occured during college. I want to have it in one place and make one payment, have not been late on credit card payments in the past
Earn 16.15% and a $25 bonus

Debt Consolidation
I would like to get back on my feet after a rough couple of months helping out others and in turn putting myself in financial difficulty (helping my brother pay for school, etc.). I make a good enough amount of money to cover the loan in reasonable monthly payments because of holding down two jobs. The amount of $2,500 will help me get back on track with my monthly payments because right now I can't make them. Thank you.
Earn 12.67% and a $25 bonus

Get out of Debt
$5800 Parents $1600 Credit Card $600 Dentist
Earn 10.78% and a $25 bonus

Trailer
My business is expanding and I need a trailer to store and transport tools and ladders. This loan is for the purpose of purchasing the trailer.
Earn 9.20% and a $25 bonus

Payoff
consolidating bills covering myself and ex domestic partner. moving costs etc.
Earn 12.99% and a $25 bonus

Wedding
This loan will be used for a wedding within the next year and a half.
Earn 12.67% and a $25 bonus

Refinancing Credit Cards
Trying to refinance credit card debt with a better rate, which is currently at 16%.
Earn 9.20% and a $25 bonus

personal loan
Need the money to pay off some debt
Earn 9.51% and a $25 bonus

Party Store
Expand size of my party store front.
Earn 11.72% and a $25 bonus

Consolidation
Consolidating higher interest loans
Earn 15.20% and a $25 bonus

i would like to pay off my high debts
i would like to see if i can save by paying off my credit cards and consolidate them.
Earn 14.57% and a $25 bonus

Divorce Loan
10,000 loan request to help with debt incurred due to divorce.
Earn 7.75% and a $25 bonus

Combination Loan
I am looking to combine various debts into one payment.
Earn 14.57% and a $25 bonus

Education
This loan is going to help me pay my student loans.
Earn 10.14% and a $25 bonus

Paying for College
Need to pay for college, if paid in advance will decrease cost more than what I'd gain in tax savings.
Earn 9.20% and a $25 bonus

Consolidate debt
Looking to consolidate debt and pay for a condo assessment.
Earn 9.83% and a $25 bonus

Upgrade computer system
I am a dentist and I recently purchased my own office. I would like to upgrade my computer system. This will result in faster billing and increased productivity.
Earn 18.04% and a $25 bonus

Getting on the right path
I would like to use this loan to pay off a credit card. I am trying to fix my credit situation and get a fresh start. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Earn 12.99% and a $25 bonus

surgery loan
I am going to have a double mastectomy with nipple grafts. I have waited my entire life to have this surgery done. I was going to take out a home equity loan, but I'm in the middle of a divorce and I will not continue to have home ownership. I am seeking a 3-5 year loan with an affordable rate.
Earn 8.07% and a $25 bonus

credit card consolidation
I will use the funds lent to me to pay off higher interest credit cards and to consolidate them. that way I can reliably make lower monthly payments, in which many will be made ahead of schedule.
Earn 10.46% and a $25 bonus

Credit Card Debt Consolidation
A friend of mine who is a "Lender" on the site invited me to join. I have maxed out my two credit cards (WaMu and Capital One). Though I pay twice the "minimum payment" every month, I am predictably getting charged ridiculous APR's that keep me from making a dent in the overall debt. I also have an overdraft "credit card" attached to my checking account at Wells Fargo, which ideally I would like to clear since the APR is also sky high. I have good credit, excellent references, and have a nominal "guaranteed income" every month in addition to my work income that ensures I can make payments toward a loan of this size. Happy to set up Automated Bill Pay, as well as provide any additional information requested. Best, Jesse M
Earn 12.04% and a $25 bonus

Debt Consolidation
Debt Consolidation
Earn 14.25% and a $25 bonus

Loan consolidation and personal expenses
Looking to pay off a Bank of America gold option loan, and to help with major purchases for home and room furnishings.
Earn 11.72% and a $25 bonus

Wanting Financial Freedom
This loan is needed to get me back to where I was not too long ago. A little less than a year ago I had ID theft in the amount of $9000.00. Even though I eventually got some of this back, everything snowballed and just created a complete mess for me. Had trouble paying even the most simple bills. This would help me close that chapter in my life where each day was a constant worry in terms of "I can't pay this and can't pay this and why did this happen"
Earn 13.30% and a $25 bonus

JK Loan
To consolidate few debts.
Earn 11.41% and a $25 bonus

Tax Liens
I would use this loan to purchase tax liens. I have been doing this for four years. 99.8% of the principle is returned with interest within 3 years. The other 0.2% may result in a foreclosure on the property.
Earn 10.14% and a $25 bonus

personal
I HAVE PURCHASED A DUPLEX, AND IT NEEDS A LITTLE COSMETIC REPAIR SO I CAN RENT OUT THE OTHER SIDE.
Earn 10.14% and a $25 bonus

Financing for business
I need a small injection of cash to take care of nagging businesses expenses.
Earn 10.46% and a $25 bonus

Michael
The loan is for auto repair
Earn 16.46% and a $25 bonus

Bills
Loan needed to consolidate current credit card and student loan bills.
Earn 12.04% and a $25 bonus

Consolidate Debt
Looking to consolidate debt
Earn 10.78% and a $25 bonus

Debt
10,000 to pay off credit cards
Earn 9.51% and a $25 bonus

thanks...
...for considering this loan. I believe my 800+ credit score speaks for itself so let's start helping each other to help each other. Let me know if you have any questions,
Earn 7.12% and a $25 bonus

Audi loan
I need this loan in order to purchase a vehicle.
Earn 11.72% and a $25 bonus

Need capital to make adjustments
I Need money to have in reserve for when clients get more than two months behind. I am taking on bigger jobs and need to pay for expenses before I get payed. I have been using credit cards but I have found that this is hurting my credit when they stay maxed out. Preventing me from getting better rates and increasing my limits. My goal is to use this loan to have the money on hand instead of using credit cards. I also need to fix a couple trucks.
Earn 18.36% and a $25 bonus

Credit Debt Consolidation
A loan to consolidate and pay off existing credit accounts so that some of which may be closed and to improve my overall credit.
Earn 11.72% and a $25 bonus

Debt Consolidation
Debt Consolidation
Earn 8.38% and a $25 bonus

fix car
I was in an accident and need to make some repairs that insurance will not cover.
Earn 7.43% and a $25 bonus

Vincent Howe's Peronal Loan Request
I wish to borrow the requested loan amount in order to consolidate debt from medical expenses.
Earn 13.30% and a $25 bonus

Electric Car Promotion and Consolidation
My business has a unique electric car prototype that I have financed entirely on my own. We need additional capital to complete our business plan in order to attract larger financing. Some of this will come in business loans from banks. However, I have used some of my personal credit cards to finance the prototype and that has reduced my credit scores from their previous 750 plus levels, even though I have a perfect payment history and no negative information at all three credit bureaus. Part of this loan will be used to further reduce the credit card debt and part will be used to prepare for the aforementioned purposes. With the business plan, there will be larger funding from angel investors and venture capitalists. Our electric car is among the first, perhaps the very first all electric lithium ion battery powered luxury sedans. Early green technology adopters are currently accustomed to paying a luxury price for an economy car just because it is electric. Our car is available to be ordered right now as a luxury car for a luxury price. The prototype was created by converting a brand new off the dealer show room floor 2007 Acura TL. We can perform the same conversion again for interested buyers who want delivery in a few months. The venture capital financed versions of the car will be available from a production facility in a year of two. These will include luxury, economy and mid range cars powered by both lithium ion and lead acid batteries.
Earn 16.46% and a $25 bonus

Security Deposit
Need for security deposit on an apartment.
Earn 10.46% and a $25 bonus

Grand opening
I have opened my own importing and exporting company and am requesting funds to help my company grow. As a new company I have acquired many expenses in which your funding can greatly help me.
Earn 10.78% and a $25 bonus

Refi of Debt Consolidation Loan
A while ago I got a loan with the bank that I work for, which consolidated the credit card debt I incurred after buying supplies/appliances to improve my house. The purpose of this loan is to see if I can get a lower rate through Lending Club.
Earn 11.09% and a $25 bonus

Wedding
Loan for wedding expenses
Earn 10.14% and a $25 bonus

Personal Loan~Pay off high interest cc's
I'd like to pay off some high interest credit cards. While I can afford the payments I have now, the interest rates and variable payment structure are both things I'd like to get rid of. This money will all go into current debt so my monthly expenditures will actually be less after I pay off the cards. Thanks!
Earn 11.72% and a $25 bonus

Electric Car Consolidation Part 2
This is my second listing for this business project. The project can use more funds in addition to the first listing for the same purposes. You can see more details at potentialdifferenceinc.com. My business has a unique electric car prototype that I have financed entirely on my own. We need additional capital to complete our business plan in order to attract larger financing. Some of this will come in business loans from banks. However, I have used some of my personal credit cards to finance the prototype and that has reduced my credit scores from their previous 750 plus levels, even though I have a perfect payment history and no negative information at all three credit bureaus. Part of this loan will be used to further reduce the credit card debt and part will be used to prepare for the aforementioned purposes. With the business plan, there will be larger funding from angel investors and venture capitalists. Our electric car is among the first, perhaps the very first all electric lithium ion battery powered luxury sedans. Early green technology adopters are currently accustomed to paying a luxury price for an economy car just because it is electric. Our car is available to be ordered right now as a luxury car for a luxury price. The prototype was created by converting a brand new off the dealer show room floor 2007 Acura TL. We can perform the same conversion again for interested buyers who want delivery in a few months. The venture capital financed versions of the car will be available from a production facility in a year of two. These will include luxury, economy and mid range cars powered by both lithium ion and lead acid batteries.
Earn 18.36% and a $25 bonus

Getting My Finances STRAIGHT!
I'm requesting a loan to pay off some high interest credit card debt that I currently have in order to be able to begin to save more money for a down payment on a house which I plan on purchasing in the next 2 years.
Earn 15.20% and a $25 bonus

12K loan, will pay back within 10 months
I have several high interest credit card balances and would like to pay them off all at once. I have NEVER missed a payment in my ENTIRE life on anything that was due. I would like a loan somewhere between 16K to 17K. I can pay it all back somewhere between 11 to 14 months. I am willing to pay interest up to 10%. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just need to get this high interest debt off my back. I have worked for a union job for the back 1 1/2 years. It is virtually impossible for me to get fired unless I steal, which will definitely not happen. I don't pay rent, so I can afford to pay about 1400 dollars a month or whichever amount you perfer. The sooner the better. P.S. If you wish to know more info, please e-mail and I'll get back within the day's end. Thank you for your time.
Earn 9.51% and a $25 bonus

debt consolidate
Would like to consolidate bills.
Earn 12.67% and a $25 bonus

Wedding
I have paid for most of the wedding expenses but this loan will pay for the photographer that my fiance was asking for. I will definitely pay this loan off in full before the 36 month projected period.
Earn 10.78% and a $25 bonus

House of My Dreams Awaits in Brasil
I am wanting to buy a house in brasil, and my credit is so-so, also haven't had credit established for a long period of time. I am new to the USA. I am wanting to have a house in brasil and someday here in USA also.
Earn 13.62% and a $25 bonus

jeff's loan
to consolidate my debt to pay off sooner than paying accounts individually
Earn 16.15% and a $25 bonus