Makeover at DebtGoal.com

I posted earlier this month about DebtGoal.com, one of the many up-and-coming financial services companies that will be participating in FINOVATE later this month.

I wanted to let Prosper Lending Review readers that the site has gotten a dramatic face-lift today and is far easier to use and navigate. Data-entry is simpler and the results more useful.

The interface has a much better "Web 2.0 feel" and the charts and tables are relevant and well-placed. Overall, it is intuitive and comfortable.

They are not yet aggregating but that is in the works. I've also suggested a couple of ideas that would be helpful--for instance, flagging recurring transactions. I'm really encouraged by how quickly this company is jumping to implementing user recommendations.

If you haven't checked out DebtGoal.com yet, or if you have and didn't like what you saw, I encourage you to give it another try.