- $15 Million in loan demand in the first few months
- Average Credit Score: 737 ("Super Prime")
- Average Interest Rate: 13.6% (range is 8.9-17.9%)
- Average Loan Amount: $14,600 (range is $1,000 - $25,000)
The average loan amount is up significantly from $9,800 reported last month while the average credit score has remained steady. Pertuity Direct launched in January and is one of two p2p lending companies registered by the SEC to operate in the US.
Our previous coverage of Pertuity Direct:
- March 2009: Pertuity Direct reaches $500,000
- March 2009: CEO Kim Muhota explains the unique lending model
- February 2009: Jessica's interview with CEO Kim Muhota - Social lending meets mutual funds
- January 23, 2009: Pertuity Direct removes beta label; launches officially
- January 2009: Jessica's Pertuity Direct Review
- December 2008: Pertuity Direct to launch 'immediately after the New Year'